Please complete the following:
- YM – Recruit Enrollment Packet
- YMMEDFORM3 – Physical Exam – This is very important and your recruit will not be allowed to attend the first day of boot camp without a current physical.
- Registration Fee $250.00 – Check payable to SDYM.
All forms must be legible with accurate information. Our Safety Officer is required to record all information into the nation database, therefore it is imperative all completed documents must be “readable”.
The registration fee covers the following:
- Uniform Blouse
- 2 Young Marines Shirts
- Boot Bands
This also helps support activities which includes all Young Marines such as our annual ball, USS Midway (overnight stay), Big Bear, AZ (Navajo Code-Talkers), and camping – just to name a few. Each Young Marine will be responsible for his/her boots, cartridge belt and canteen (more information during orientation).
What is needed:
- Completed – YM – Recruit Enrollment Packet (please do not bring incomplete packets).
- Completed – YMMEDFORM3 – Physical Exam
- Check Payable to SDYM – Registration Fee $250.00
Introduction of the Young Marines Program and staff/team to prospective parents & recruits, including information about how to prepare for the upcoming recruit training/boot camp.
Thank you again for inquiring about our program. We are looking forward to meeting the parents and new recruits and expanding our tradition of excellence with the San Diego Young Marines!